ATR 72 | Air Madagascar
Old Micheline Train | Eastern Region
Fishermen leaving on a pirogue | Southern Region
Flying over the coral reef | Western Region
BEFORE YOU GO TO MADAGASCAR
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
A touristic visa is mandatory for all foreigners willing to enter to Madagascar. You can apply for 30-days to 3-months visa:
- At the International Airport: You apply for your visa after landing in Madagascar.
- Online: Please remind that no visa will be granted online. The Online procedure delivers a landing authorization only. Your application to this authorization must be sent 6 months to 72 hours before you travel. Visit http://www.evisamada.gov.mg/en/ for more information. Do not apply on any other website, they are fraudulent.
For both ways, you will pay for your VISA (35€ or 40$ for 30 days) after landing in Madagascar (Cash only, change is not given back). You must also provide your return ticket. Your passport must have 2 empty pages and a minimum validity of 6 months from the day you leave Madagascar.
- From Paris: Air Madagascar, Air France, Corsair
- From Addis Abeba: Ethiopian Airlines
- From Johannesburg: South African Airlink
- From Nairobi: Kenya Airways
- From Saint Denis (Reunion Island) : Air Austral/Air Madagascar
- From Mauritius: Air Madagascar/Air Mauritius
From Antananarivo to other cities: Tsaradia, the local airline. We can book these flights for you.
Private charters: We offer charter flights for domestic and regional flights.