Come to discover the eastern coast, the garden of Madagascar: lush vegetation and evergreen rain-forests, home to many endemic species of our fauna and flora.
Among the highlights of this trip:
- National park of Andasibe: Boasts 12,810 ha of lushness. The small special reserve of Analamazaotra (often referred as Périnet) known for rare orchids blooming in the forest, the Indri indri that can be observed all year round, the beautiful waterfalls and the famous cultural rituals of the inhabitants of the surrounding area.
- The Pangalanes channel: a chain of sweet water lakes and lagoons parallel to the coast of the Indian Ocean, separated by a narrow stretch of land over 600 kms! The lodge offers a wide variety of activities: visit the nearby villages, the Nepenthes lake (unique carnivorous plants), or the wild Indian Ocean with empty beaches.
Our commitment to accessible tourism in Madagasar:
- We work with accessible hotels
- Our staff has been trained to accessible tourism by a physiotherapist
- We provide equipments that facilitate access to the vehicles, and “jöelettes” (all-terrain wheelchairs) allowing mobility on difficult paths
- We work with the malagasy airport authorities to assist passengers
- The guides have been trained to accessible tourism
Ask for your tailor made tour in Madagascar!