Come explore the biodiversity of southern Madagascar, a country of contrasts. The national road n°7 leading to the south is punctuated by several villages characteristic of the landscapes of the highlands: red houses with the roof of tiles or thatch, surrounded by rice fields and various cultures.
A stop is recommended in the peaceful spa town of Antsirabe: volcanic lakes Tritriva or Andraikiba to extend by a stop at Ambositra where we discover the art of woodcarving of the Zafimaniry people, today Unesco’s World Heritage.
Our commitment to accessible tourism in Madagasar:
- We work with accessible hotels
- Our staff has been trained to accessible tourism by a physiotherapist
- We provide equipments that facilitate access to the vehicles, and “jöelettes” (all-terrain wheelchairs) allowing mobility on difficult paths
- We work with the malagasy airport authorities to assist passengers
- The guides have been trained to accessible tourism
Ask for your tailor made tour in Madagascar!