International Tourism Fair of Madagascar: A renewed expo
For the 2nd time, Boogie Pilgrim will exhibit in ITM Expo, in Antananarivo, 8 to 11 June. This 6th edition is definitely ambitious with lot of changes compared to the previous ones. Indeed the fair has moved to really open its wings and reach more public. So, this year it wont be held at Carlton near lake Anosy but in the Voara Village. The Voara village is the perfect place for the show, it is brand new: just built less than a year ago for the occasion of Francophonie summit that was held in Antananarivo last november. Most of it, it is much bigger than Carlton hotel : 15 000sqm for exhibition! The exhibitors are doubled compared to 2016, reaching 200. The duration of the show has also been increased, from 3 to 4 days.
About the exhibitors: The fair opens to new categories such as wellness, gastronomy or outdoor activities. The goal is of course to open the fair to a large public, as it was reputated before to be more focused on tourism professionals. Hence, inhabitants of Antananarivo will hence have the opportunity to visit one of the 3 exhibiting areas:
- The Tourism Village : Regional tourism boards, airlines, national parks, hotels and tour operators.
- The Outdoor Village : Sport equipments, outdoor activities providers, motorbikes and quadbikes resellers.
- The Gastronomy and Wellness Village : Wellness centers and spas, restaurants, handcrafts
About the expected public: 2 days are devoted to tourism professionnals (8 and 9 june) and 2 days for general public (10 and 11 June). For the professonnal public, the National Tourism Board of Madagascar managed to invite about a hundred of international Tourism professionals among them travel agents, tour operators, press, airlines… There will be business to do on this edition, more than ever opened to the world!
And Boogie ? We will have several objectives:
- Meet with the foreign agents willing to sell tours in Madagascar, our core business
- Make discover the Boogie Events offer to the general public, the online selling platform for adventure tours in Madagascar
- Animate a press conference, scheduled on sat. 10 June, 10.30am: To introduce our event, Madagascar Ultra Trail 2017 that will be held one month later (11-16 July) in Northern Madagascar
- Meet with our daily partners: The fair is the occasion to meet with our partners, especially those who are located in remote areas, at least once a year!
If the chance is given for you to come, don’t hesitate to pay us for a visit at Pavillon F, stand number 10!